Sunday, June 27, 2010

Lazy

The title of this blog is saying I won't shut up, yet I'm horrible at writing in it. That's pretty silly, I need to be better at it. I want to say that I've been busy curing homelessness or cancer, but really I've just been busy with real life. *Yawn* I won't bore you with the details. Let's just say I'm a few ounces lighter because I had some metal removed. I"m all better and ready to start blogging on a regular basis.

I've been feeling more and more inclined to speak my mind lately. I've bought some gay pride accessories, which are fun. I love rainbows anyhow, and professing my sexuality is a nice change of pace. (Just because I'm married doesn't mean I'm straight. Not that you care, perhaps, but that's that.)

We're traveling to our hometown this week. I have mixed feelings about it. Part of me is excited: family, friends, familiarity. Part of me is tired already: family, friends, familiarity. I have strict instructions to slow down, which is a challenge while visiting. I hope to continue to update this whilst traveling. We'll see if my momentum holds out!

No comments:

Post a Comment