Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Catch up (ketchup?) time!


So, I have slept between now and last Tuesday, so I'm going to have to sort of wing it.  If I remember it happening that day, it must be something for which to be grateful.  Here we go...

Wednesday:

  • Compassionate school-folk
  • Bravery
  • Political debates, and good company while watching them
  • Spaghetti (yum!)
  • Acceptance by new people
Thursday:
  • The fact that I don't have to cut Sebastian's hair
  • Flower garlands
  • Caring adults, especially ones that ignore your "I'm too stressed out" tears
  • Sleep
  • My cat
Friday:
  • When the timing works out just right
  • A night off
  • Clean house
  • Friendship, true loving friendship
  • Forgiveness
Saturday: 
  • The culture of viola school
  • Group lessons that include pushups!  (Only with my son....)
  • The little posse of violists
  • Taking my mother in law to Ikea - she was in heaven!
  • New silverware
Sunday: 
  • Playing cards
  • Letting the kids play
  • Hot tubs
  • Church support for The Great Pumpkin Patch
  • The church I am in, the denomination and this particular church
Monday:
  • Others who realize how silly Columbus Day really is.
  • Babes Chicken
  • Cousins playing
  • Good dentist check ups
  • The health and safety of a certain Noah-boy

No comments:

Post a Comment