Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Tuesday

I forgot to add random pictures yesterday to my HUGE gratitude list.  So, you get some now.  


My brother Christopher, taken back in Pizza Hut Land

One of my brothers, wearing the traditional my-dad-wore-this boy clothes
(It is Christian, btw)

Sebastian wearing the same awesome outfit.


My maternal grandpa rocking his nightgown and booties.


Uncle Christian and Karma 


My attempt at cute and/or sassy hair



And now, on to the list:
  • Things that make you feel pretty.  
  • Taking time to listen to music
  • This is probably bad of me, but listening to Sebastian's nightmares as he wakes up to tell me.  (The worst part, the monster ate the dog poop!)
  • Holding it together, not crying, even though I'm furious and frustrated.  (Not a home thing at all)
  • Giggles

And now a random picture for today:



No comments:

Post a Comment