Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Everyday is exactly the same

except when it isn't.

I often wondered what stay at home moms did during the day. I can't still exactly tell you, but I can tell you it is a lot of hard work. The time I'm not "doing something" I'm trying to stay sane and talk to adults. You know the drill, right? It is all fine and dandy until momma needs to lock herself in the bathroom for a bit.

Still, we've got a routine:
6:30 - I'm up
6:30-7:00 - I'm attempting to wake up David
7:05 - I threaten to push him out of the bed, he gets up
7:06 - Sebastian wakes up and yells "IT IS MORNING BABY!" - to Karma
7:07 - 7:30 - We argue and force Sebastian to get ready for school
7:30 - 11:00 - Periodic feeding of the Karma, cleaning up her messes, and entertaining
11:00 - Feed the Karma officially
12:00 - Karma naps - I struggle to regain use of my brain.
2:00 - Wake up Karma, get off to get Sebastian from school
3:00 - 5:30 - Survive with both kids. I often say "Don't lay on your sister". Periodic feeding.
5:30 - Start supper, continued "Don't lay on your sister"
6:30-7:15 - Supper consumption
7:30 - 8:15 - Bedtime
8:15 - 11:00 - Housework, sanity exercises.

It is a good life. It is also a crazy life.

1 comment:

  1. ***LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG*** *gasping for air* *wheezing* OHmygosh, that was FREAKING AWESOME!!!!! Love "the Karma" and "Don't lay on your sister" and "periodic feeding." :D And I love how similar our schedules are. I know what you mean about struggling for reuse of brain. *sigh* This is the life. :)

    ReplyDelete