Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Goodness, I haven't written in forever! How do things like this slip out of my mind? Oh yeah, maybe it is my two spirited children and wacky husband? Or the crazy kitten that is constantly chewing on my toes? Anyhow, I'm back and I hope to write more.

First off, I've been watching a lot of movies lately. (Or at least the first 15 minutes of movies until I get distracted) My hip has been a horrible pain so I've been concentrating on resting and letting it heal rather than useful things like housework. What better thing to do while 'healing' than watch movies. I'll give a few reviews in separate posts.

My son is doing amazingly well in school. He's in the Gifted and Talented program, reading a grade above his level, and the teachers are having a hard time keeping him challenged. He also has a hard time focusing on his work but his behavior seems to be getting better. I'm not sure if it is maturity or the fact that he can sit on his own sometimes, but I'm grateful for the good reports. He is also figuring out a lot about God and faith, pretty cool. It isn't exactly accurate, but fun to hear. (Example: God lives in house #1, God is 77 years old, etc)

My darling daughter is learning more and more. She is supposed to have a vocabulary of 12 words, she knows around 50. She uses sentences. She is walking and running, and has just learned how to walk backward. She loves girlie things and soccer. As a matter of fact, she may be as good at soccer as her brother.

There is more going on in my life, of course, but I think I'll end this with the positives. Life is depressing enough without hearing about my woes. Hope you are well. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment