Sunday, September 16, 2012

Circles in my path

I have been noticing a lot of weird connections between people in my life.  Circles, one person led me to another, and so on, until the circle is complete.  I am a changed better person because of that circle.  Other connections too: I read two sermons by one person, then listened to another sermon and they reminded me of each other so much.  Two writers, two different journeys, education, denomination, spirituality, etc.  Yet today those two people talked to me about the same topic.  All in all, I find it quite interesting.

I feel like I am on a path and I do not know where it leads.  It isn't a scary path.  Parts may excite me and still others may scare me.  I may fall down while on the path, making for pain and for slow-going as I recover.  I may get lost from the path.  I will surely meet others along the path, and sometimes I will walk alone.  The beginning of the walk was terrifying.  I wasn't sure what I would find and, at the time, I was sure it was terrifying.  I think the end of the walk will be grand, time to relax, let my body and mind get used to the stillness.

But, you know me.  I am restless.  Another walk awaits me.  And those surprise people, circles, messages - they will all accompany me through this path and the next.  Faith in that makes me walk with light footsteps and a song frolicking through my head.  

1 comment:

  1. Isn't it amazing how those pieces come together?? It inspires awe, really. *hugs* I'm so grateful you're in MY circle!!!

    ReplyDelete