Saturday, September 29, 2012

Oh yeah, bogo!

Forgot to do this yesterday, so it is a two-fer.  Woot!

Friday:
1.  Sticking to my guns while parenting.  It is so gosh darn hard sometimes but I'm proud that I did it.
2.  God, specifically how God puts us where we're supposed to be.
3.  Being on time (um, rare)
4.  Polka dotted dresses
5.  Potential new friends - or at least people I know at the school.

And the random photo is....
Christmas last year - photo taken by The Amazing Chera

And for Saturday:
1.  You know when you write a weirdly rambling vulnerable email and you don't know how the other person will take it and you sort of just decide "oh well, already sent?"  Yeah, I like the last part of that a whole lot.
2.  Bright yellow/green safety shirts.
3.  My limes and their mystery purpose.
4.  Discussions of great importance surrounded by silly gossip.
5.  Trust

Nephew and I, pretending to sleep <3 p="p">


1 comment: