Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Two steps forward

I am writing about my life, my journey to become a more satisfied person.  I'm not wanting constant happiness, that is weird.  But I want to LIVE my life, not just muddle through.  I want to be able to feel joy.  Lofty goals, but I'm determined.

And now, for the Gratitude List:

9/4/12
1.  The love of late night conversations.
2.  Scooting around town.
3.  Pumpkins
4.  America's Got Talent!!!
5.  Karma having dry underwear.

9/5/12
1.  Sebastian's joy doing his math homework.
2.  The Daily Show, especially right now.
3.  Vulnerable conversations, or rather the relief and joy afterward.
4.  The idea of MNI's.
5.  My washing machine.

1 comment:

  1. Okay... With #4... Are MNIs Muggle Network Interactive??? I have no clue what those are!!!

    Sebastian loves his math homework? What an awesome kid! And LOVE that Ms. Karma has dry pants--what a woman! :D

    ReplyDelete