Wednesday, January 27, 2010

State o' the Union

I am a liberal. Don't know if I mentioned that previously, but I am. And I'm watching my president (enter swoon here) speak to the nation about how he is helping our country get out of the cluster cuss that we were in a year ago.

Mrs. Obama, Biden, and Palowsi are wearing purple. Get it? Blue + Red = Purple? I wish the Republicans would get the fuck over themselves and do what is right for our citizens. People don't have jobs, don't have health care, aren't able to provide for their families. Yeah, we've bailed out the banks, and that was a good idea. But now we need to get a gripe on the forclosures, the hopelessness that people are feeling.

I like that President Obama is focusing on the infrastructure of our nation. We have the work force, let's use that work force and create NEW in our country.

I love how energetic the president is. He obviously loves his job. He's passionate and hardworking. Ok, so he's trying to stay bipartisan (which is annoying the crap out of us Democrats) but at least he's doing something. Love, love, love him!

No comments:

Post a Comment