Tuesday, January 26, 2010

These tunes in my head

I am listening to my iPod. I love listening to music, I wish I did it more often. So far this evening I have listened to:
Dixie Chicks
The Who
Nine Inch Nails
The Prodigy
The Rolling Stones
Marilyn Manson
Flogging Molly
The Glee Soundtrack and
Elton John

A rather eclectic music list, I suppose, but fits me. I also have showtunes and classical music on here. I like whatever is true to the genre best, pure music. I admire people who are willing to write music to their tastes not popular culture.

My favorite part about music is the memories that go with each song. I think of people or situations, or even feelings with each song. Some songs will represent this moment for me later, and I like that changing quality in how I process the music too. Crazy brain schema.

No comments:

Post a Comment