Thursday, July 15, 2010

Signs

I've already seen this movie before, as has most everyone else in America. Mom hadn't seen it yet, and that posed too good an opportunity to pass up. So away we went, watching aliens invade Earth.

I'm not a big Mel Gibson fan. I can't see him in anything else besides associated with Passion of the Christ. All that Christian media hype ruined him for me. (Not that I have anything against Passion of the Christ, the media just sort of annoyed me) If you ignore the fact that the character Graham is played by Gibson, the movie is pretty darn good. Aliens are scary. And aliens that can blend in the background, yikes! One of the most redeeming qualities about the movie is the Hershey Kiss hats out of tin foil. I think they are a stroke of genius.

A solid 3 out of 5 stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment