Monday, March 19, 2012

Ok, ok - I'm weird

There have been some things going on kid-wise that have made it hard for me to focus and feel calm.  Oldest kid is having a hard time in school and at home and I've been worried.  Add on my panic disorder and I am in a constant state of stress.  I need to find a way to combat that before it impacts my health.  Heck, I'd love to have the right word come out of my mouth every once in a while.  Stress does bad things to the noggin.  

A lot of people use relaxation techniques such as meditation, prayer, music, working out, and reading to calm their brains.  Those things work for me.  But what works better than anything else is stirring the shit. 

I love banter. Political, social, religions, equality, etc.  I really love to use my brain that way.  I feel like I'm respectful in my banter and expect the cross-banter-er to also be respectful.  I have found stirring the shit on Facebook to be especially fun.  So many banter opportunities!  

The partner has been suggesting that I read something political to distract me from my parenting struggles.  I love this idea and will take it one step further and comment on the article.  I am smart and opinionated; I should be sharing all of this with the world!  Really, it does me good to say it.  I really refuse to shut up.  

So there it is, a blog post about my future blog posts.  Not the most exciting thing ever written; consider it a warning.  I absolutely refuse to shut up.

7 comments:

  1. LOL! I love that you never shut up! And even more, I love that you say the things I forget to say.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a beautiful mind! NEVER shut up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love the way your brain works lady. i must say also, you are pretty good with forming sentences that make people want to read on. very verbally charismatic. you may try your hand at writing a story or something.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know, i'm sooooooooo wordy.

    but yea, reddit...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think you need to stir up your brain, and it does a soul so much good to write that stuff down!! *hugs* You're awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete